At Chelle Law our Arizona Board of Fingerprinting Attorney educates clients on how things work and what to expect as they face challenges with the Arizona Fingerprint Board. If you’re facing the denial or suspension of your Fingerprint Clearance Card our attorney’s believe it’s important you know about the Board you’re interacting with. We also believe it’s important to understand just how an attorney with experience can help you.
Individuals with substantiated allegations of child/adult abuse or neglect are listed in the Department of Child Safety Central Registry or Adult Protective Services Registry. When the Board reviews applications from individuals who have been disqualified after a central-registry background check, the applicant can apply for central-registry exception. To do so, the applicant must demonstrate their rehabilitation and haven’t had additional substantiated allegations.
Learn more about Central Registry Exception and how we can help you.
Good-cause exception is for individuals with criminal histories whose fingerprint clearance card has been denied or suspended by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. In order to apply, an applicant needs to demonstrate rehabilitation and that there have been no other criminal acts. We can provide assistance with:
- Obtaining Court Documents
- Representation at the Hearing
- Writing your Personal Statement
- Criminal History Review
- Assistance with your Expedited Review
- Check of your Application Requirements
Status of Arizona Board of Fingerprinting Case
Board staff will not share information about a case with anyone but the applicant, unless the staff has received explicit, written permission to share information. The written permission must state:
- Whom the staff can share information with
- Signature of the applicant
- Current date
- An applicant’s case status update will not be provided by e-mail unless there has been an authorization form submitted.
If you would like to set up a consultation with Chelle Law or learn more about the services our Arizona Board of Fingerprint Attorney provides reach out to us today.
- Learn about how we assist with Arizona Fingerprint Board Court Documents
- We represent individuals with Arizona Fingerprint Board Hearings
- Assistance with Arizona Fingerprint Board Personal Statement
- Learn about Arizona Fingerprint Card Criminal History
Read what Lance had to say about us on Google:
“Chelle Law helped me get my fingerprint card when I thought it was not possible. I had problems with my background but I didn’t want to give up my dream of working in the medical field. Thanks to their expertise I have a chance to pursue the career I wanted. They were very easy to work with and I highly recommend them!”
Lance W., October 2020, Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐