Robert S. Chelle, Esq.
Robert Chelle is the founder and CEO of Chelle Law. He is an experienced health care attorney who has represented over 1000 professionals over the last ten years in front of Arizona Professional Licensing Boards. Before moving to Arizona and opening his own practice, Rob gained experience with the legal departments of three of the finest health care providers in the country including:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Rush Health System (Chicago, IL)
- Kettering Health Network (Dayton, OH)
There he gained the knowledge and experience that led him to opening his own practice in Arizona. Rob also provides legal counsel to healthcare providers in need of employment contract review. Mr. Chelle has drafted, reviewed or negotiated over 1500 employment agreements for physicians, veterinarians, dentists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and optometrists over the last 20 years.
He currently lives in Scottsdale with his wife and two daughters.
DePaul College of Law, Chicago, IL
J.D., 2002, Health Care Certificate
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN
Sara Stark, Esq.
Attorney Sara Stark handles all appeals and administrative hearings for Chelle Law. She assists professionals under investigation with licensing boards and individuals in need of administrative appeals before the Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings. Prior to moving to Arizona and joining Chelle Law, Sara spent seven years practicing in the areas of complex litigation and commercial real estate. Sara has represented individuals before the:
- Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings
- Department of Economic Services
- Arizona Adult Protective Services
- Unemployment Appeals
- Arizona Board of Nursing
- Arizona Medical Board
- Arizona Board of Physician Assistants
- Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners
- Arizona Board of Physical Therapy
- Arizona Board of Pharmacy
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Arizona Board of Psychology
- Arizona Board of Massage Therapy
- Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Arizona Board of Respiratory Care Therapists
- Arizona Board of Cosmetology
University of Memphis – Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, TN | J.D., 2012
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL | B.A., 2008